Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont, will be the leading global pure-play agriculture company following its intended separation from DowDuPont on June 1, 2019. By combining the colossal strengths of DuPont Pioneer, DuPont Crop Protection and Dow AgroSciences, we've harnessed agriculture's brightest minds and expertise gained over two centuries of scientific achievement to enrich the lives of producers and consumers alike. Our priority is the success of the farmer - because when producers thrive, our world thrives.
The organization is currently looking for an Area Sales Manager, Seeds Business that will hold responsibility for commercial results in Eastern Ukraine. Possible locations for the role are the areas of Kharkiv, Donetsk and Lugansk.
- Manage sales within the Area, monitor quality of supply.
- Ensure solid market penetration, high retention rate and high quality of cooperation within the Area.
- Regularly control the sales situation within the area and provide high quality analysis to Country Sales Team Management.
- Develop, motivate and recruit the sales team.
- Annually evaluate partners/sales team based on performance and commitments.
- Initiate the distribution and supply improvement offers within the assigned area.
- Coordinate a quality, a completeness and a relevance of the Customer database (SFDC) within the area. Ensure the active use of the customer database.
- Develop annual demand plan in concert with business and marketing plan within the area.
- Coordinate and support the development of the marketing program and ensure the implementation within the sales area.
- Coordinate and support product positioning and pricing decisions.
- Provide competitive intelligence information to Country Sales Team Management.
- Regularly contact with key officials, key end users and key partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy, Business, Marketing required; will consider other degrees with related field sales experience.
- Min 5 years sales experience with agriculture products, seeds would be a high preference.
- Strong knowledge of local agricultural market; value chain and crop production practices, competitive product/service offerings;
- Strong skills in selling, negotiating, influencing, conflict resolution, handling objections and coaching.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and operate within budget;
- Team management experience
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes)
- Willingness to extensive traveling.